1. MANISH SHARMA
- After completing his B.Tech from IIT-Delhi, Mr. Manish Sharma worked with numerous educational institutions like Allen and FIT-JEE. Currently, he is working as senior faculty of physics with ETOOSINDIA.
- For the past 20 years, he has been helping to turn the candidates for the IIT into physics geniuses thanks to his love and compassion for the subject. He chose to teach as his profession because of these qualities.
- Over the years, he has taught more than 32,000 pupils, with over 2200 who have been selected for NEET.
- He stresses the importance of hard work and the idea that the teacher and the student must exert enormous effort to make the learner feel like they are on cloud nine.
- Learners have improved in physics thanks to his methods and creative teaching strategy.
2. AMAN DHATTARWAL
- One of the pioneers who started an online platform for people to develop their abilities is Aman Dhattarwal.
- Amongst the youth of today, he is a well-liked motivational speaker.
- His videos are the most popular results since many people find them to be helpful in improving their exam results.
- Along with teaching for the JEE and civil services, he also serves as a coach for Unacademy. Students can also learn about other subjects in detail.
- He currently runs seven YouTube channels, including Apna College, Hustlers Bay, and Apna Kaksha. And they are all primarily concerned with education, inspiration, and self-empowerment. He operates paid batches on his own app.
- His lectures about getting the greatest scores in competitive tests like the Civil Service and Bank Exams have received a lot of views and good feedback.
3. ASHISH ARORA
- Ashish Arora is renowned for his powerful explanations and solid command of the study material of physics. His motivation helped a large number of students excel in their NEET examinations.
- One can easily study at home for the entrance tests with the greatest video lecture series available on his channel on youtube Physics Galaxy.
- It debuted on May 14, 2011. The engaging and creative online channel Physics Galaxy provides students with helpful advice and encouragement as they study for entrance tests like JEE advance, JEE, and NEET.
- His teaching methodology and strategy to deal with important topics always helps students to secure the highest marks in the examinations.
- Along with the lecture series, he has also uploaded NCERT solutions on the youtube channel.
- The overall teaching is done in a very detailed manner that guarantees success for all the NEET aspirants.
4. S. MISHRA
- For the advantage of students using new technology, Er S Mishra, the messiah of engineering entrance exam (JEE mains and advance), medical entrance exam (NEET), and 10+2 board exam students, founded this channel.
- The subscriber can receive regular updates with videos on pertinent and challenging topics, and live sessions are also been scheduled from time to time on the youtube channel – Er S Mishra classes
5. NITIN VIJAY
- One of the top physics professors is Nitin Vijay. Though not his profession, teaching physics is something, he is passionate about.
- He serves as the managing director of Kota’s top IIT-JEE training facility. Additionally, he is a top Youtuber, publisher, and influencer.
- His Etoos India channel is one of the best at offering top-notch video lectures to help students prepare for the JEE, IIT, and NEET examinations.
- One can avail of his videos by getting the Etoos app from your app store.
- He not only teaches physics subjects but inspires and motivates students to perform better in exams.
- Akshay previously worked for Unacademy and now runs his personal publications and YouTube channels.
- He is well known for his simple, expedient fixes. Additionally, he publishes lectures that offer advice on time management and reading tricks that can improve life.
- His live feeds are likewise quite well-liked. The videos on his youtube channel -Cbseclass, are quite popular among NEET aspirants.
7. ROSHINI MUKHERJEE
- First, of India’s leading influencers and bloggers, Roshini Mukherjee, is the creator of LearnoHub. She ranks among the top 100 most powerful women in India.
- Her lectures help students learn while also giving them moral support and assisting them in overcoming exam-related dread and anxiety.
- The leading free online resource for students seeking advice and education is the LearnoHub hub, formerly known as test fear.
8. ALAKH PANDEY
- The Physics Walla app attempts to reach learners who live in rural areas. 90% of the information on the app is accessible for free.
- There are live classrooms, lecture-by-lecture documents, video tasks, recorded lectures, and exam series for the students’ preparation.
- A group of educators is assisting Physics Wallah.
- Additionally, there are free seminars. Physics Walla has locations in a number of cities, including Patna (Bihar), Pune (Maharashtra), Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh), New Delhi, Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh), etc.
- The learners in the 10th and 12th grades have scribbled notes. Additionally, for the additional courses that Physics wallah provides, such as JEE NEET, UPSC, etc.
- The program is readily available for download from Google Play, allowing students to study and conquer their physics phobia. It has offered selections for numerous aspirants in the JEE and NEET.
9. JAYANT NAGDA
- He has had an inspiring journey from being an IITian to a teacher
- He believes in teaching concepts in detail and thoroughly.
- Lectures by him cover all the crucial concepts that are asked in the NEET examination. Regular revision sessions are held to enhance the mental aptitude of the learners from the basics to the advanced level.
10. H.C VERMA
- One of India’s most renowned writers in the field of physics is Harish Chandra Verma.
- He has authored numerous notable books on physics and is most renowned for his two-volume book Concepts of Physics.
- He is sometimes alluded to as an “idol” and the educational “Guru” for all JEE hopefuls.